Adobe Systems Incorporated has announced the immediate availability of Adobe Creative Suite 6 software. The CS6 product line includes new releases of Photoshop, InDesign, lllustrator, Dreamweaver, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Flash Professional and other products as well as four suite versions – Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium, Creative Suite 6 Design Standard, Creative Suite 6 Production Premium and Creative Suite 6 Master Collection. Adobe Creative Cloud, a new way of providing tools and services for creatives worldwide is now available. A subscription-based offering, Adobe Creative Cloud is a hub for making, sharing and delivering creative work and it is centered around the release of Adobe Creative Suite 6 software, packed with new and defining design, Web, video and digital imaging tools. CS6 point product subscriptions are also available from today, May 11.
“We announced Creative Cloud and CS6 two weeks ago and these releases have caught the imagination of creatives everywhere,” said David Wadhwani, Senior Vice President, Digital Media Business, Adobe. “Today we're shipping CS6 and look forward to the beginning of an exciting new era as we introduce Creative Cloud later this week.”
For the creative you
The new features across the CS6 product line include:
- New levels of performance with tools that take advantage of Adobe Mercury Graphics functionality, allowing users to go from ideas to finished work faster than ever before.
- Enhanced user interfaces that vastly simplify workflows, so users can focus on their content and achieve results quicker.
- New capabilities that streamline the creation of responsive content, ensuring website and apps look great across virtually all screen sizes and form factors.
- Remarkable new science, integrated into imaging and video apps, makes previously impossible tasks suddenly possible.
Adobe Creative Cloud membership delivers:
- Access to download and install all CS6 applications, new HTML5 desktop products – Adobe Muse 1.0 and Adobe Edge preview – and deep integration with Adobe Touch Apps.
- Easy storage and sharing of content across desktop, mobile devices and the cloud.
- Integrated website publishing and hosting.
- Ongoing innovation that provides members with the most up-to-date products and services
Adobe Creative Cloud membership is available to customers in 36 countries and in multiple languages. Pricing for Creative Cloud membership for individuals is US$49.99 (approx 2,678) per month based on annual membership and US$74.99 (approx 4,017) per month for month-to-month membership. A special introductory offer of US$29.99 ( approx 1,606) per month for CS3, CS4, CS5 and CS5.5 individual customers is also available. Educational pricing is also available. Get more information here.
Adobe, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud price, Adobe Creative Cloud price in India, Adobe Creative Cloud purchase, Creative Cloud announced, Creative Cloud features, Creative Cloud launched, Creative Cloud price, Creative Cloud price in India, Creative Cloud purchase, Creative Cloud released, Creative Cloud unveiled, Services