Adobe Systems Incorporated today announced Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 – newly designed versions of its consumer photo and video-editing software.
In its official statement, Adobe shares that Photoshop Elements 11 offers a complete solution for editing, organising and sharing photo creations while Premiere Elements 11 allows for the creation of home movies with professional flair. Available as stand-alone products, Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 can also be purchased together in a low-priced bundle, which the company claims provides powerful, easy-to-use tools that simplify editing and turn everyday snapshots and videos into photos and home movies, creating memories that can instantly be shared with friends and family. Both solutions are available for Windows and Mac.
New announcements made
“Photos and videos allow us to capture and share moments in time,” said Lea Hickman, vice president products, Creative Consumer Business, Adobe. “Powerful – yet friendly and easy to use – Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 inspire creativity and help consumers make the most of remembering and sharing these personal memories.”
Photoshop Elements 11 features:
- Organise photos based on people, places (via Google maps geo-tagging) or events easily and intuitively
- New Guided Edits make pro-level effects like tilt-shift, vignettes and high and low-key easy to create
- New filters – Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink – inspire creativity by turning photos into stunning illustrations
- Intelligent Photoshop technology makes it easy to extract objects from different photos
- Share photos via email, Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo and more.
Premiere Elements 11 features:
- An entirely new and improved user interface including many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11
- Add polish with a wide range of great-looking effects, transitions, themes, titles, disc menus and professional-level effects and sound
- Give videos Hollywood movie styles with FilmLooks; easily apply slow and fast motion effects; dial-in colours with slider controls; effortlessly integrate blends for seamless transitions; and make adjustments with Quick Presets
- Show off finished creations with integrated video sharing on Vimeo
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 bundle for Windows and Mac is available now at shop.adobe.com/in The suggested retail price is Rs. 10,409, with upgrade pricing of Rs. 8,327. Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 are available individually for an estimated retail price of Rs. 6,939, with upgrade pricing of Rs. 5,551.
Publish date: September 26, 2012 10:45 am| Modified date: December 19, 2013 1:49 am