Adobe Systems Incorporated has announced Adobe Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended software, the new releases of their professional digital imaging software. Packed with new features and enhancements, the software aims to deliver new levels of creativity and increased efficiency. Photoshop CS6 Extended integrates state-of-the-art editing, compositing, and graphic design capabilities of Photoshop CS6, as well as advanced tools for 3D design, image and video editing, and quantitative analysis which address the unique needs of the graphic design, video, Web, architecture, medical, manufacturing and engineering industries.
Photoshop CS6 unveiled!
“Creativity is at the very center of our efforts – both in developing exceptional tools, and enabling our users to create beautiful imagery that stands out from the visual clutter around us,” said Winston Hendrickson, vice president products, Creative Media Solutions, Adobe. “Photoshop CS6 is unrivaled in capabilities and power and – as we have seen from the astonishing reception of our recent public beta – has once again captured the imagination of the worldwide creative community. ‘Photoshop magic’ is alive and well with CS6.”
Since Photoshop CS6 was released as a public beta on March 22 for Mac OS and Microsoft Windows platforms, there have been nearly one million downloads of the software worldwide – surpassing any public beta in Adobe’s history. With this launch, Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended can either be purchased as stand-alone applications, key components of the Adobe Creative Suite 6 family, or as part of Adobe’s Creative Cloud offering, that has also been announced.
Photoshop CS6 features include:
- Content-Aware Patch – Allows greater control by letting users choose the sample area used to create a patch.
- Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine – Takes advantage of the graphics processing unit in modern hardware to speed up imaging and editing tasks, and process large images faster.
- New and Re-engineered Design Tools – Type styles enable consistent formatting; vector layers apply strokes and add gradients to vector objects; custom strokes and dashed lines are easily created; quick layers search and more.
- Intuitive Video Creation – The full range of familiar Photoshop tools and an intuitive set of new video tools to create and enhance any video clip.
- Blur Gallery – A simple new interface with on-image and in-context controls allows users to quickly create photographic blur effects including tilt-shift effects, blur everything with one focal point, or vary the blurriness between multiple focal points.
Photoshop CS6 Extended includes all Photoshop CS6 features and:
- Mercury Graphics Engine for 3D – Increased power and speed via engine optimized for 3D imaging.
- New 3D Controls – UI improvements for more efficient 3D workflows.
- New 3D Effects – Reflections and “drag-able” shadows to enhance images.
- Adobe Creative Cloud and Digital Imaging
- Adobe Creative Cloud gives creative customers a new option for purchasing and experiencing Adobe software innovation, including Adobe Photoshop CS6:
The software is available for pre-order. More information can be found on this link www.adobe.com.
Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Photoshop CS6 announced, Adobe Photoshop Cs6 Extended, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended announced, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended features, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended launched, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended pre-order, Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended released, Adobe Photoshop CS6 features, Adobe Photoshop CS6 free download, Adobe Photoshop CS6 latest, Adobe Photoshop CS6 launched, Adobe Photoshop CS6 pre-order, Adobe Photoshop CS6 released, Photoshop, software