Airtel, the telecommunication company that operates in nineteen countries across South Asia, Africa and the Channel islands has just announced its 3D ready High Definition Video Recorder (HD Recorder) in India. Airtel digital TV’s HD Recorder boasts of unique features which include remote recording, automatic favourites, search, genre and category sort and is also 3D ready. Along with this customers can also view HD and standard definition channels and has up to 550 hours of storage capacity. This HD recorder from Airtel sports a HDMI port and an HDMI cable free.
3D ready HD recorder from Airtel
The features of the Airtel 3D ready HD Video Recorder are:
- 3D ready with free HDMI cable
- Pause, record, rewind live TV
- Up to 550 hours of storage capacity
- Digital Dolby Plus 7.1 surround sound for a True Home Theatre experience
- 3 Unique, easy Disk Management modes-Automatic, Warning & Manual
- Time based, series recording feature in just two clicks using the remote
- Advanced Search by programme, by cast
- Most viewed channels that auto remembers the channels you most often view
- Multiple viewing, recording options –Watch 1 Record another, Record 2 while you watch 1 of them, Record 2 while you watch a 3rd recording
- Lock and Parental Control facility
To activate the mobile recording feature, users would have to have a GPRS and Java enabled handset and SMS mguide to 54325
The Airtel Digital TV HD recorder is available at Rs. 3,990 for existing customers and Rs.4,990 for new customers.