In case you’re still interested in playing developer Remedy’s survival horror title that took nearly five years in the making on your PC, you can now do so nearly two years after the game was released on the Xbox360. The PC version is expected to hit Steam next month and will weigh in at around 7.5GB. This will include the game as well as both The Signal and The Writer DLCs. The game will be fully compatible with your Xbox360 controller, but if you want a more responsive experience, it will play just fine with mouse and keyboard as well.
Thank God I was awake
If you do plan on picking this game up here’s what you’ll need to have under the hood according to the game's official FAQ:
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- PROCESSOR: AMD: Athlon X2 2.8GHz/Intel: Core 2 Duo 2GHz
- MEMORY: 2GB
- HARD DRIVE: 8GB
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX 10 compatible or later with 512 MB RAM
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Mouse and keyboard, Xbox360 controller also supported
Remedy have yet to provide a price and release date for this game.