Amkette has just launched the USB 7 port Hub and it can be used to connect multiple appliances from cell phones and iPods to hard disks and printers. The Device has a pretty sleek design and looks nice. The Hub uses the Multiple Transaction Translator (MTT) technology to guarantee a 12 Mbps speed for all 7 ports and provides seven ports offering plug and play connectivity to any USB 2.0 device. It also acts as a USB charger to devices of all kinds including most mobile phones without the need of a computer and has a power surge protection feature.
Seven more ways to charge your appliances
Mr. Rajiv Bapna, Director, Amkette said “The Amkette Turbo USB Hub is yet another example of product innovation and creativity at work. The USB Hub was developed after extensive research on computing habits of users who work on multiple devices at work/home and need a clutter free computing experience”.
Here are the features of the Amkette Turbo USB 7 USB Port Hub and Charger:
- 7 independent fully functional USB 2.0 ports
- Independent USB charger for multiple mobiles and tablets
- MTT Technology guarantees minimum 12 Mbps speed on every port
- 480 Mbps per port peak data transfer throughput
- Surge protection to prevent damage to connected device
- Elegant chic design and camouflaged USB cable storage
- Plug & Play – No software installation required