For all Android tablet users who love to read Firstpost on the web or have so far used an android tablet browser to access us, we have a custom app for Android tablets now. You can download and install the app from the Google Play Store by clicking here.
The key features on our Android tablet app are:
• The app lets you navigate through our seven day archive and choose any homepage across the week
• If you’re a photo/video junkie, you can access them directly as you open the app itself. On the top left corner in addition to the top stories tab, we’ve also added the Videos, Photos and Archive tab.
• When you click on Archive you can swipe to the left see the homepage through the week. The Archive tab is also where saved articles are present. On the right hand of the article you will see an option to save the article.
• The app also lets you share an article across social media platforms and via email and FTP. The option is again visible on the right hand side of the article.
• To view the various sections we have, click on Top Stories and you see a drop-down menu which will show you the various sections we have. Click on any one to go to that section. To go back to the home-page, click on the back symbol/button on your tablet.
• To see the various stories on the homepage and each section page, you’ll have to scroll down. Videos will have a little red coloured play symbol on top. Click on the video to watch.
• Given that you always have reactions to our views, you can comment across articles on the tablet app.
Recommended For You