Antec has announced the availability of the High Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply for the Indian market. The brand claims that the Antec HCP-1000 Platinum is the first kilowatt-class PSU offered by Antec certified for 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency. Delivering a minimum of 1000 watts of Continuous Power, the HCP-1000 Platinum makes a reliable addition to the enthusiast’s or overclocker’s PC.
The HCP-1000’s four +12V rails deliver 40A of output each with low ripple and noise levels and an output ratio of up to 100 percent. The unit delivers stable DC current with all Japanese capacitors and keeps cool with a 135mm thermally controlled, double ball bearing fan.
Launched in India
Users can now get the best performance without compromise while taking advantage of 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency certification. This rating ensures that the unit maintains a minimum of 89 percent efficiency across 20-100 percent load levels; the HCP-1000 Platinum runs as efficiently as 94 percent.
Maximising convenience during installation, Antec’s new power supply offers full modularitywith Stealth Wires – darkened wires that reduce visibility in the chassis when connected and routed and a set of slim 8-pin connectors. Two of these connectors can be plugged into each of the unit’s 16-pin sockets, which also allow for future connectors of 10, 12, 14 and 16-pins.
Kevan Li, Regional Sales Manager for Antec, India said, “The Antec HCP-1000 Platinum is the Pinnacle of the Power Supplies available in the market. This is a Platinum certified PSU that can meet efficiency up to 94 percent where one can save on overall electricity bill costs up to 25 percent and even up to 55 percent if compared with a generic brand PSU. Imagine, how much one save can in a year in a corporate setup having over 50 PCs. It comes with 7 years warranty and also meets ErP Lot 6 (2013) certification Compliant to the toughest energy standards available. Also high end All Japanese capacitors ensure reliability and stability in extreme environments on a 24/7 usage. It is NVIDIA SLI-Ready and AMD CrossFireX certified.” He further added, “This product will be positioned for high end workstations, Research centers, Corporates, Tech Enthusiasts, High end Gamers and Over Clockers.”
The brand goes on to mention that the HCP-1000 Platinum has won many awards and accolades globally and is now available in India at an approximate retail price of Rs.19,500. It includes an Antec Quality seven-year parts and labor warranty.
Here is a look at the specifications of this power supply:
- 1000W Continuous Power – 1000W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM certified – Up to 94 percent efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and Money – Reduce your electricity bill by up to 25 percent
- AQ7 – Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket – World's first socket for possibe future MBU connectors
- 135 mm DBB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails – 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100 percent +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E – 6 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- CircuitShield – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge and Inrush Protecion (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps – All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- ErP Lot 6: 2013 – Compliant to the toughest energy standard available
- PhaseWave Design – A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires – All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum launched, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum launched in India, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum power supply price, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum price, Antec Current Pro 1000 Platinum price in India, Power Supplies