Building up on its product portfolio in India, Antec, a global player in high-performance computer components, has recently launched the Three Hundred Two enclosure. It is the latest addition to the brand’s Gaming Series in the India market. Antec claims that this chassis is designed to handle current and future high-performance systems that are custom built for gamers from the inside-out.
The Three Hundred Two is aimed at gamers, system integrators and casual builders alike because of its cooling abilitiy and expandability.
Antec Three Hundred Two now launched in India
The highlighted features of the Three Hundred Two enclosure are:
- High performance cooling: It is built for maximum cooling due to its perforated front bezel, which includes top and rear TwoCool fans along with four optional fans, including a 120mm CPU exhaust fan behind the motherboard, which Antec claims will help in ensuring gamers can play well into the night.
- Extensive compatibility and expandability: The Three Hundred Two utilises eight expansion slots for up to three 12.5-inches (318 mm) graphics cards, demonstrating compatibility with most GPUs available.
- Intelligent design: This enclosure has a removable, washable PSU, and front intake air filters, along with a cable management system that features four strategically placed holes and 3 cm of space behind the motherboard tray. This makes it easier for builders to start using their new PC right away thanks to the Three Hundred Two’s three 5.25-inch and six 3.5-inch tool-less drive bays.
Kevan Li, Sales and Operations Head-Antec India said, “The Antec Three Hundred Two enclosure is designed for higher performance and is yet an affordable gaming case. The extremely efficient cooling design along with the expandability options especially for the high end graphic cards up to 12.5 -inch will provide a great option for high performance users to build a high end PC. With the growth of the Gaming segment in India, this award winning strong built Case will be a perfect choice for a budget Gaming PC, yet with options of being able to support a high end configuration.” He further added, “This product is aimed to fulfill the computing needs of high end gamers, tech enthusiasts, corporate users and regular home users”.
The Three Hundred Two is now available in India though select local channel partners at an approximate price of Rs 4,200 exclusive of taxes.
- 11 drive bays:
- 3 x 5.25-inch tool-less drive bays
- 2 x 2.5-inch drive bays (dedicated)
- 6 x 3.5-inch tool-less drive bays
- Motherboards: Standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- 8 expansion slots
- Maximum graphics card size: 12.5-inch (318 mm)
- Maximum CPU cooler height: 6.7-inch (170 mm)
- Cooling System:
- 1 x 120 mm rear TwoCool fan
- 1 x 140 mm top TwoCool fan
- 2 x 120 mm front intake fans (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm side intake fan (optional)
- 1 x 120 mm side exhaust fan behind motherboard (optional)
- Perforated front bezel for maximum air intake
- Water cooling support: top water cooling grommets
- Enlarged CPU cutout
- Front I/O ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0 with internal motherboard connector
- Audio In/Out
- No power supply included
- Dimensions: 513 mm (H) x 229 mm (W) x 471 mm (D)
- Weight: 15.3 lbs (6.9 kg)
Publish date: September 4, 2012 1:30 pm| Modified date: December 19, 2013 12:35 am
Antec, Antec chassis, Antec Inc, Antec PC Chassis, Antec Three Hundred Two, Antec Three Hundred Two features, Antec Three Hundred Two India, Antec Three Hundred Two launched, Antec Three Hundred Two price, Antec Three Hundred Two price in India, Antec Three Hundred Two specifications, PC cabinets