Assassin's Creed II was a brilliant game. If not for Uncharted 2 it would have been my Game of the Year for 2009 hands down (sorry Batman). The PC version of the game sadly missed its release date and was pushed back to 2010. Now we have a concrete release date and the minimum system requirements you’ll need to run this game.
- SUPPORTED OS: Windows XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista (32-64 bits)/Windows 7 (32-64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista – Windows 7
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
- Hard Drive Space: 8 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better
- Video Card: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
- Sound: 5.1 sound card
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
This product does not support Windows 98/ME/2000/NT
Assassin’s Creed II will hit the PC by the 16th of March 2010 and will include both batches of DLC being released for the console versions next month.