ASUS announced today the launch of their DirectCU II Graphics Card lineup, which will feature a dual-fan cooling design thus helping overclockers a great deal. The cards in this lineup include non-reference designs of the GTX 580 and the GTX 570 out of the NVIDIA stable, and the 6950 and 6970 out of AMD's. Also released were ASUS' DirectCU II versions of the GTX 560 Ti GPUs.
DirectCU II Graphics Cards use copper heat pipes in direct contact with the GPU core and add a custom cooler that uses a twin-fan solution. The GTX 560 Ti comes with two 80mm fans, whereas the rest of lineup features dual 100mm fans. The drastically improved airflow results in better overclocking leeway for enthusiast gamers. Proving that is the DirectCU II GTX 580, which was overclocked to a mind-boggling 1519MHz Core Clock recently.
Anyway, here are the cards and the prices (all exclusive of taxes):
- ENGTX580 DCII/2DIS/1536MD – Rs. 37,000
- ENGTX570 DCII/2DIS/1280MD – Rs. 25,000
- ENGTX560 Ti DCII TOP/2DI/1GD5 – Rs. 17,000
- ENGTX560 Ti DCII/2DI/1GD5 – Rs. 16,000
- EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 – Rs. 27,000
- EAH6950 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5 – Rs. 21,000
Check out the specs of the cards in the image below.