Belkin today launched a brand new range of next generation Wi-Fi equipment that seek to embrace new consumers into fold by making home networking simple and enjoyable. Belkin’s state of art Net Next Wi-Fi product lineup includes Basic, Surf, Share and Play Max routers, Modem routers and wireless USB client adapters that let consumers play music, games, HD videos, share photos and print wirelessly from anywhere at home.
The new Wi-Fi range is designed for all consumers, right from the “Technology Enthusiast” to a “Newbie” who may be confused by the “speeds and feeds” marketing approach used by vendors to market most of today's consumer Wi-Fi equipment. Pre-loaded with exciting applications (“Apps”), Belkin Net Next range offers an exciting value proposition to “Apps” savvy consumers keen on “Doing More”, with what is essentially a plug and play device in addition to being simple and easy to set up wirelessly, stylishly designed and with great aesthetics.
Key applications on the Belkin NetNext Router Range
- Self Healing: Automatically detects and resolves network problems and runs routine maintenance scans to give the clearest wireless channel. Available on Basic, Surf, Share and Play Max.
- Memory Safe: Automatically backs up precious photos and important files to an external hard drive. Available on Share and Play Max.
- Print Genie: Print wirelessly from any computer on the network from anywhere in the home. Available on Share and Play Max.
- Music Mover: Play MP3s from a music library on the home stereo wirelessly. Connect an external hard drive on which to store music to the router—and move music from a computer to the stereo through devices like Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Available on Play Max.
- Music Labeler: Automatically identifies and labels tracks with the correct title, artist, and genre. Available on Play Max.
- Daily DJ: Get daily personalized playlists from a music library based on your mood. Available on Play Max.
- Torrent Genie: Downloads large media files like movies, music, and games, even when the computer isn’t on. Available on Play Max.
- Bit Boost: Prioritizes traffic on the network for video, gaming, and VoIP, allowing easy selection of the most important data streams for seamless network traffic. Available on Play Max.
Publish date: June 24, 2010 1:18 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 6:26 pm