Bullalo Technology has announced its newest entry into the Storage Device segment. The Link Station Pro Duo is a dual drive shared storage system which features a quick 1.6Ghz processor and allows for high speed data transfer of up to 72 MB/s. This network storage device makes central storage and backup a trouble-free process.
Users who are always on the move can use Buffalo’s free WebAccess service for remote access to their files over the Internet from any standard Web browser. They can also download the free WebAccess I Apps from the iTunes store which allows for access and files sharing from your iPhone, iPod Touch and the iPad. Data backup becomes a painless process as the Link Station Pro also includes NovaBACKUP Professional software for Windows and the Time Machine for the Mac.
The Link Station Pro is also DLNA certified which allows you to Stream content directly to any DLNA compatible device. It even has a BitTorrent client, which allows you download digital content over the internet.
For a list of definitive features, take a look below
- Shared Storage: Store or back up files from multiple PCs, laptops or Mac computers in one central location
- Free WebAccess and WebAccess i App for iPhone and iPad: Access and share your photos, music, videos or data files with friends, family and colleagues over the Internet with any standard Web browser or on your iPhone or iPad for free
- DLNA Certified™ and iTunes Servers: Stream content directly to any DLNA compatible media player or use LinkStation Pro as content source from within your iTunes application
- BitTorrent Client: Download digital content over the Internet directly to your LinkStation Pro
- NovaBACKUP Professional: Includes an easy-to-use, complete backup solution for up to 5 of your home and home office Windows PCs
- Time Machine Compatibility: Use the LinkStation Pro with Time Machine backup
- USB 2.0 Port: Attach a printer to the network, add a USB hard drive for additional storage or backup or connect to a UPS for AC power failure management
- Network Servers: FTP and print servers included with the firmware
- No Annual or Monthly Fees: To use any features or services, including WebAccess with iPhone and iPad support, or access this unit through Internet is free of cost
Publish date: December 31, 2010 12:04 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:05 pm