mig33 announced its mig33 Game Developer Program. For mig33, the new program will expand its social game offerings and in turn, social game developers worldwide now have access to the 40 million registered mig33 users who access the mobile social entertainment service via its J2ME downloadable client, WAP site and web.
A social game on the mig33 platform
Key features of the mig33 Game Developer Platform include:
- Billing API integration support, which enables developers to integrate into mig33’s billing system to enable in-game monetization of micro-transactions such as virtual goods and the purchase of game currency using mig33 credits.
- Authentication API support, which allows players to register and/or login using their mig33 credentials.
- Built-in product and promotion opportunities, including access to thousands of fan sites, potential promotions through carrier relationships, a dedicated game page, and viral loops that publish scores, events, and other game achievements into the mig33 Activity Feed.
- Substantial revenue share of total money spent by users in the game.
- Virtual goods options that allow the sale of virtual goods to drive additional traffic and revenue.
- Enhanced customer trust that eliminates third-parties and instead leverages the relationship users already have with mig33.
Publish date: November 4, 2010 3:13 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 6:52 pm