To get you revved up for Dirt Showdown, Codemasters have decided to shower gamers with some Dirt in the form of a Dirt 3 Complete Edition. This will include Dirt 3 as well as all the DLC released till date such as:
Do you like playing in the Dirt?
– The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents, and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
– The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
– The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC, and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
– The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen, and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky, and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
– The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
– The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
– The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
This edition will be available this March for the Xbox360, PS3 and PC. Dirt: Showdown on the other hand will hit stands this May.
DIRT, Dirt 3 Complete Edition, Dirt 3 Complete Edition contents, Dirt 3 Complete Edition Dirt 3 DLC, Dirt 3 Complete Edition March 2012, Dirt 3 Complete Edition release date, Dirt 4, Dirt Showdown, Dirt Showdown Codemasters, Dirt Showdown Destrcution Derby, Dirt Showdown game, Dirt Showdown March 2012, Dirt Showdown release date, Gaming