Inspan Infotech, one of the largest IT distribution companies for motherboards and hardware components launched the Gaming Series GS500 power supply from Corsair. The GS500 power supply is an ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading your gaming rig, as it sports a single +12V rail that provides up to 48A of continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with multiple graphics cards. The ultra-quiet, dual ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed according to the temperature, so it will never intrude on one's music and games. Blue LEDs bathe the transparent fan blades in a cool glow, which can be turned off with the press of a button. The Corsair GS500 is priced at Rs.4,300. It comes with a warranty period of 3 years and is available ex-stock.
“Corsair has been a very strong and reliable name in the power supply business for years now and they are famed for their rock solid stability and their use of quality components. We have always seen Corsair to be one of the innovative companies who have been fulfilling the demands of overclockers and enthusiasts. They always come up with products which usually have solution to the pain areas of gamers” said Sudhir S, Managing Director ofInspan Infotech.
Their new PSU
Here are some of the features of the GS500:
- It supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- An ultra-quiet 140mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speeds in response to the temperature
- 80Plus certified to deliver 80 percent efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20 percent to 100 percent load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90~264V – no more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- Over Current/voltage/power protection, under voltage protection and short circuit protection provides complete component safety
- Dimensions: 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 160mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
Publish date: May 25, 2012 10:41 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 10:21 pm
Corsair, Corsair GS500, Corsair GS500 announced, Corsair GS500 features, Corsair GS500 gaming power supply, Corsair GS500 india, Corsair GS500 launched, Corsair GS500 pecs, Corsair GS500 price, Corsair GS500 price in India, Corsair GS500 psu, Corsair GS500 specifications, desktop power supply, gamin gpsu, GS500 pu, Power Supplies, Power Supply