Are you an RPG buff? Do you have the skills to craft an engaging quest? If so, now is your time to shine as the developers of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, GSC Gameworld are giving you a chance to design your very own quest for their upcoming game. If chosen, thousands of PC gamers including yourself would play it in the final game.
Each entry must contain the quest name and description along with mission details. That being said the developers retain the right to tweak the quest keeping your idea in-tact. Ideas must be submitted before the 1st of March 2011 on the game’s official Facebook page.
But before you start burning the midnight oil, here are some of the rules you need to keep in mind:
- The contest entries must be grammatically proofread and written in English or Russian.
- Each participant may send up to 5 contest scenarios. The scenarios should be well-thought logically and implementable. Take quests from the released games as examples.
- Make sure your entry is concise, not more than half A4 page of reading.
- Make sure to mention your full name and nickname (optionally), so as your quest title at the top the page.
- Use standard fonts, such as Times New Roman, only. Font size acceptable: 12.
- Save your file(s) as .doc, .rtf or .txt. No other file formats are accepted.
- All the contest entries must be emailed as attachments to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org Make sure to mention: “S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-2 quest contest entry” as the letter subject.
Now go on and make us proud.