DIGILITE, one of the fastest-growing motherboard brands in India, has extended its range of DIGILITE AMD chipset motherboards with the launch of two new AMD models – DL-960GM-GS3 FX and DL-E35M1. Both the models support on-board AMD Radeon Graphics and are available across India through authorized dealers. The DL- 960GM-GS3 FX is priced at Rs.2,699 while the DL-E35M1 is priced at a Rs. 3,699.
New offerings for the Indian market
Rajan Sharma, VP – Sales, DIGILITE, said, “We have been working closely with different chipset vendors to offer our customers world-class products. AMD chipset-based motherboards are growing popular in India as it combines good features with robustness. WE had had success with our premium AMD fusion series, and we are confident of boosting affordable computing with the new DL-E35LM1 motherboard.”
Perfect for HTPCs
Some of the key features of the DL-960GM-GS3-FX include:
- Support for AM3+ and AM3 CPUs
- Solid state capacitors for better power and a longer lifespan
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 1800MHz(OC) memory
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot
- Integrated AMD Radeon 3000 graphics, DX10
- Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
The key features of DL-E35LM1 include:
- Supports on-board E240 single core 1.5GHz CPU.
- AMD Zacate E-240 APU with AMD A50M chipset
- Supports DDR3 1066, 2 DIMM slots, Max. capacity up to 8GB
- Integrated AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics, DX11 class iGPU, Pixel Shader 5.0, up to 2GB Graphics memory.
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot (@ x4)
- 4 x SATA3 connectors
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
Publish date: June 26, 2012 4:35 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 10:36 pm
AMD Bulldozer, AMD Bulldozer motherbord, amd mobo, Digilite AMD motherbaords announced, Digilite cheap AMD motherboards, Digilite DL-960GM-GS3-FX announced, Digilite DL-960GM-GS3-FX launch, Digilite DL-960GM-GS3-FX price, Digilite DL-960GM-GS3-FX price in india, digilite DL-E35LM1, digilite DL-E35LM1 price, digilite DL-E35LM1 price in india, digilite DL-E35LM1 specs, Digilite launches AMD motherbaords in india, motherboards