Information regarding the next DLC for Dishonored, titled The Other Side of the Coin, has been revealed through a list of trophies on the PlayStation 3, according to Polygon. While the first DLC—the Dunwall City Trials—was a series of challenges, this one seems to focus more on the narrative.
Going by the trophies, it seems like the DLC will have three major missions, including a final mission, and just like the main game, players will be graded depending on how much chaos they cause throughout the levels. Bethesda had earlier revealed that this DLC would star Daud instead of the original character, Corvo.
Here's Bethesda's description of the upcoming DLC: “Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome.”
Sneak around Dunwall with another perspective
Here are the trophies for the upcoming DLC:
- Just Business (Bronze) – You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces (Bronze) – You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected (Bronze) – You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets (Silver) – You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path (Silver) – You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways (Silver) – You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands (Bronze) – You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes (Bronze) – You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress (Bronze) – You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart (Bronze) – You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timish's estate
The first DLC, named Dunwall City Trials, saw a simultaneous release on the PlayStation 3, the Xbox 360 and the PC. The DLC costs $4.99 or 400 Microsoft Points, which converts to around Rs 266. DunWall City Trials consists of ten challenge maps that test out different abilities such as stealth, combat and mobility. Some of the challenges include an arena battle where you have to fight against waves of enemies, some drop-down assassinations and a race that will test your speed. As is usual for DLCs like this, Dunwall City Trials also includes new trophies and achievements, along with a global online leaderboard.
Dishonored is a lot like the older Thief games or Hitman games. The game focuses on stealth and allows multiple ways to reach your goal, along with a wide variety of weapons and powers. Dishonored boasts a number of features not often seen in games these days, such as the capability for pacifist runs where the player doesn’t kill anybody, and many different ways to finish missions, including stealthy runs where no one sees the character, or an all out balls-to-the-walls violent run where the player destroys everything in his path.
Arkane Games, Bethesda, console games, Console Gaming, Dishonored, Dishonored DLC, Dishonored Downloadable Content, Dishonored gameplay, Dishonored Gameplay Trailer, Dishonored Inception, Dishonored Interactive Trailer, Dishonored Other Side of the Coin, Dishonored Stealth Gameplay, Dishonored trailer, Dishonored Video, DLC, Downloadable Content, Gameplay, Games, Gaming, Other Side of the Coin, PC Games, PC gaming, Stealth Game, Stealth Gameplay