Ninja Gaiden 3’s existence was confirmed a while back but developer Team Ninja had kept the title under wraps promising a full reveal at E3 2011. Now thanks to magazine OPM (Official PlayStation Magazine) a few details have come to light thanks to a certain poster on the GAF forums.
– Blood effects are back in the game
– It will run at an average of 60 frames per second
– The difficulty will not be toned down for Ninja Gaiden beginners
– There is both competitive and co-op multiplayer, with at least one having 8 players max
– The store is no longer present in the series. Now, weapons will upgrade with use
– There might be PS Move support
– There will be a greater emphasis on the story
Expect a full reveal at E3 2011.
Publish date: May 26, 2011 10:43 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:54 pm