Epson, India’s number one projector brand launched their new series next generation ultra short throw interactive projectors in India. These are the Epson EB-485Wi / 475Wi, which are the world’s shortest throw fully-integrated interactive projectors and the Epson EB-485W/ 475W, which are ultra short throw projectors.
Epson claims that like their revolutionary predecessors, the new EB-485Wi and 475Wi are intelligent, interactive ultra short throw projectors that allow teachers and business presenters to easily turn any standard whiteboard or smooth surface into an interactive learning and presentation area. To achieve this, they feature a digital infrared pen that allow users to write with “virtual ink” on the projected area, manipulate interactive onscreen objects and features, or use them as a computer mouse. This innovative tool delivers a cost-effective solution for presenters to easily use its interactive capabilities and eliminates the need to purchase and install cumbersome dedicated interactive whiteboards.
Available in India from Rs. 94,599
The Epson EB-485Wi / 475Wi projectors improve on their predecessors with the following improvements and features:
- Two pens are able to be used simultaneously with the interactive models
- 30 percent smaller in size
- Increased lamp life of up to 3,000/ 4,000 hours in normal/ eco modes respectively
- Their internal speaker power has increased from 12W to 16W
- They now feature an additional horizontal keystone correction for more accurate screen adjustment
Mr. Samba Moorthy, Director of Sales and Marketing, Epson India, said, “This new generation of ultra short-throw interactive projectors build on the revolutionary technology of their predecessors to offer an even more interactive learning experience. We are excited about the success of our interactive ultra short throw projectors as we feel like we are creating history by changing the way students learn in classrooms of the future with these projectors.”
Here is a look at the key features of the Epson EB-485Wi/ 475Wi/ 485W/ 475W:
- Ultra-Short Throw Distance – These projectors can be mounted as close as three inches from the wall to accommodate smaller classrooms or meetings rooms. With the projector only 18.7cm away from the screen, they can achieve an 80-inch diagonal image projection; the new high performance optics virtually eliminates hardware and shadow interference.
- Integrated Interactive Feature – Without the need for an interactive whiteboard, the Epson EB-485Wi/ 475Wi are able to turn any surface they project on, including tabletops into an interactive presentation area where presenters can use the interactive pens they come with to write on the presentation area in virtual ink, manipulate onscreen elements and interactive features, and use them as mice for computer control.
- Instant Annotation Tool – The interactive function of the projectors does not require any driver installation or PC connection. The instant annotation tool enables users to activate the interactive functions without connecting to a PC or laptop. Users can annotate images projected from the document camera, flash drive and even videos from a DVD player without any PC source connected.
- Superior Image Reproduction with 3LCD Technology – Epson’s proprietary 3LCD technology offers full-time colour projection with three separate LCD panels (Red, Green and Blue) thus ensuring smooth projection of image without colour breakup, which is also known as rainbow effect, distorted image patterns and visual fatigue, making it ideal for use in corporate and classroom environments. The three chip engine also delivers incredibly bright images and accurate colours that give a touch of realism in every image depicted. The success and road tested reliability of the 3LCD technology has been marked by the milestone of over 70 million 3LCD chips shipped to date.
- Epson EasyMP Network and Monitor – With RJ-45 wired LAN connectivity, the projectors can be wired/ wirelessly connected to a laptop or PC to transmit images and audio for a hassle-free presentation. Additionally the network feature enables users to conduct multi-screen display by connecting up to four projectors to one PC to display a panoramic view. EasyMP Monitor enables the IT administrator to remotely monitor the projectors in different locations and conduct simultaneous message broadcast in times of emergency.
- Multiple Connectivity Options – The Epson EB-485Wi/ 475Wi allows user to choose from a wider range of connectivity options – VGA, HDMI, USB, LAN, or a wireless USB connection, making them easy and convenient to set up.
- Integrated Speaker – Through the integrated 16-watt speakers of the Epson EB-485Wi/ 475Wi / 485W/ 475W projectors, users can play sound from video or animated presentations without the hassle of connecting to external speakers.
- Extended Lamp Life – The new models have extended lamp life that can last up to 3,000 in normal mode and 4,000 hours in economy mode.
The Epson EB-485Wi is priced in India at Rs. 1,23,699 the EB-475Wi at Rs. 1,16,399, the EB-485W at Rs. 101,799 and the EB-475W at Rs. 94,599. These models are already available in India.
Publish date: July 3, 2012 10:01 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 10:39 pm
EB-475W announced, EB-475W launched price, EB-475W price in India, Epson EB-475W, Epson EB-475Wi, Epson EB-475Wi announced, Epson EB-475Wi launched, Epson EB-475Wi price, Epson EB-475Wi price in India, Epson EB-485W, Epson EB-485W launched, Epson EB-485W price, Epson EB-485W price in India, Epson EB-485Wi announced, Epson EB-485Wi launched, Epson EB-485Wi price, Epson EB-485Wi price in India, Epson Projector price, Epson Projector price in India, Epson Short Throw projectors launched in India, Epson Ultra short throw projectors, India Short throw projectors price, projectors