For the budding DJs who like creating their own tunes, Frooty Loops (FL) was one of the better softwares available. With plenty of easy to use features set in a simple and user friendly interface things couldn’t have been better. Wait! Scratch that things just got better as FL Studio has just announced they’re going mobile.
Ready for the iPad
FL Studio is taking their music making expertise to the iPhone and iPad. The new mobile friendly version will allow you to create complete multi-track projects on your iPod, iPhone or iPad and, to sweeten the deal, load mobile projects into FL Studio. If it’s a beat on the Stepsequencer, a melody on the Piano roll or a full song on the Playlist, FL Studio mobile allows you to access it all.
Key features include:
- Compatible with the FL studio desktop version.
- 85-key keyboard
- FL Studio quality instruments and kits
- 5 Effects: reverb, delay, equalizer, amp, filter
- Pitch bend via accelerometer
- 128-track sequencer
- Attack and release times for each track
- Piano-roll editor
- Step sequencer
- Drum pads
- MIDI import/export
- Mixdown to wav
- iTunes file sharing support
- Low-latency, high-polyphony, battery saving audio engine
- Compatible with the Akai SynthStation 25
If making your own music is your thing, then FL Studio Mobile is a must have. It’s due to release soon on the Apple App store so no pricing has been revealed so far. Stay tuned.
Publish date: May 13, 2011 4:25 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:49 pm