Hewlett-Packard India has launched the ePrint. Available on HP’s all new HP Photosmart Plus eAll-in-One B110e, the technology will allow consumers and creative professionals such as photographers, to print from any email device to their HP printer, from anywhere in the world. A complete print, scan and copy solution, the new ePrint-enabled ink printer is designed to wirelessly print lab-quality photos, everyday documents, and creative projects.
Key Features of the device include:
- HP ePrint and built-in wireless connectivity offer printing anytime and anywhere – whether it’s across town or across the room.
- Access apps via the printer’s HP TouchSmart screen or online at the HP ePrintCenter, the destination for virtually every printing need.
- Wirelessly print from a smartphone anywhere, anytime using HP mobile printing applications. Details on compatible devices are available at www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
- Use the full-featured HP TouchSmart screen to rotate and crop, adjust brightness and apply color effects before printing – all without a PC.
- Print templates such as calendars and notebook paper as well as games by touching Quick Forms on the HP TouchSmart screen.
- Print photos from smartphones using HP iPrint Photo. Available on most smartphone platforms including Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch, Windows Mobile via the Windows Marketplace store, Symbian via the Nokia OVI store, and Android via the Android Market. Set up on a wireless network with the touch of a button, and print from virtually anywhere in the home.
- Recommended for users that want an affordable way to create photo projects, photo books, calendars, keepsakes and more – directly from the desktop or the web – using HP Photo Creations software or Snapfish by HP.
- Use the auto-engaging photo tray to print photos on HP Advanced Photo Paper.
- ENERGY STAR qualified.