HTC has launched a new smartphone – the Desire 500 – which has a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor and an eight megapixel camera. The smartphone was launched in Taiwan.
Key features of the Desire 500 are:
• Android 4.2 with HTC Sense. The smartphone comes with the new HTC BlinkFeed Home screen.
• It has an internal storage of 4GB. The memory is expandable and the phone supports a microSD card up to 64GB. The RAM is 1 GB.
• It has acceleration sensors, approaching sensors and an Ambient light sensor.
• The device supports NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, WIFI, 2G and 3G.
• It has an 8 megapixel color camera with auto focus with LED flash and BSI sensor (for better low-light provide shooting) The front camera is 1.6 megapixel with BSI sensor (for better low-light provide shooting) and can record 720p HD video.
• The battery is 1800 mAh.
Recommended For You
Aug 30, 2014