MapmyIndia has launched TrailBlazer, India's first GPS navigation system for bikes. Aimed at motorbiking enthusiasts and groups, TrailBlazer is loaded with maps of 620 cities and is waterproof with an FM transmitter that broadcasts turn-by-turn voice directions.
TrailBlazer also comes pre-loaded with many popular travel destinations and highway routes. On motorbike cruising trips the gadget also doubles up as an audio-video player on which favorite music and videos can be uploaded and played back. The gadget is priced at Rs. 18,990 and is available online at www.mapmyIndia.com.
- 3.5″ wide touch-screen
- FM transmitter for voice guidance
- FM receiver for helmets for listening to voice guidance
- Music & video playback
- Loaded with maps of:
- 620 cities with complete details of streets, localities, sub-localities and points of interest
- 5,76,000 towns and villages connected by national and state highways
- 2 million unique destinations across 52 tourist and business categories such as petrol pumps, ATMs, restaurants, hospitals, hotels, national parks, etc.
- Weight: 200 gms
- Memory: 2GB