Last week, we told you about Epic Games announcing an update for Infinity Blade – the Unreal Engine game that’s taken the Apple App Store by storm. Well the update is now live and brings with it new features, enemies and various bug fixes and improvements.
Here are the list of changes, found on Infinity Blade’s iTunes page:__STARTQUOTE__Update #1 – To thank you all for making Infinity Blade so successful, we're giving you even more awesome new free stuff!
What's New in Version 1.1
– 5 new Swords, 5 new Shields, 5 new Helmets, and 1 new set of Armor – Collect and Master them all!
– Maximum Character Level raised from 40 to 45!
– New Enemy – The MARROW FIEND! This creature is rumored to devour its victims, taking their bones for its blade and shield…
– Because it's awesome, you can now listen to your own music while playing INFINITY BLADE!
– PURCHASE GOLD! Due to popular demand, we have added the ability to buy extra Gold via in-app purchase!
– Optimizations and minor Bug fixes__ENDQUOTE__If you already have Infinity Blade installed, head on over to the App Store and its ‘Updates’ tab where the “Content Pack #1” should be available for you to download for free.
If you don’t have Infinity Blade, what’re you waiting for? You can get it from here for $5.99.