Karbonn mobiles has launched a new smartphone, the Titanium S5 which has a five-inch screen and a quad-core processor. The price of the smartphone is Rs Rs 11,990 and it is a Dual-SIM device. The smartphone is available on Snapdeal only for now.
Shashin Devsare, Executive Director, Karbonn Mobiles said at the launch, “With the launch of the Titanium S5 we seek to establish our positioning into the emergent Android domain, and provide our users cutting-edge Android based mobility solutions. Aiming to reach approximately 5 million smartphones devices sales with the Titanium S5 by the next financial year, our impetus will be to garner a huge recall amongst the target audience whom we seek to tap by our innovative TVC’s and brand engagement processes.”
Key features of the device are:
• It has a five-inch screen with a 540×960 pixels resolution. It also has In Panel Switching.
• The device runs Android 4.1(Jelly Bean).
• It has 8 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and LED flash. The front camera is 2 megapixels.
• The device has a 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, 1 GB RAM + 4GB ROM and the memory is expandable to 32 GB via MicroSD card. The Internal memory of the smartphone has not been specified.
• The device has a 2000 mAh battery, although Karbonn has not revealed the talk-time or the Standby time of the smartphone.
• The smartphone supports Wi-Fi, 3G and Bluetooth. It also has a Acceleration Sensor, Light sensor and proximity sensor. For more about these click here.
Explaining the logic behind its pricing, Devsare said that Karbonn wanted it to be within the reach of the masses.
“Considering the fact that quad-core processor enabled smartphones do not reach en masse’ due to their dear pricings; we have kept the Karbonn Titanium S5 in the pertinent price bracket which will be available at Rs 11,990, exclusively available at Snapdeal,” he said.
Recommended For You