Kingston Digital, Inc. announced the release of its CompactFlash (CF) Ultimate 600x memory card. The CompactFlash Ultimate 600x supports UDMA mode 6 and offers read and write speeds of up to 90MB/sec making it Kingston’s fastest card to support high-end digital cameras and other devices.
The CF Ultimate 600x is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities to support the large file sizes created when shooting in RAW mode or HD video. If paired with UDMA mode 6 enabled cameras and readers, the 600x speed allows for data to write to and read from the card at a faster rate than previous generations of cards. For added peace of mind, the CF Ultimate 600x includes free downloadable data recovery software from MediaRECOVER.
Kingston’s CompactFlash Ultimate 600x cards (part #: CF/XXGB-U3) are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.
Kingston CompactFlash Ultimate 600x Features/Specifications:
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB
- Dimensions: 1.43″ x 1.68″ x 0.13″ (36.4mm x 42.8mm x 3.3mm) — CF Type I
- Speed: 90MB/sec. read, 90MB/sec. write
- Recovery Utility: data recovery software download from MediaRECOVER (Windows/Mac compatible)
- Operating Temperature: 32o to 140o F (0o to 60o C)
- Storage Temperature: -4o to 185o F (-20o to 85o C)
- Standardized: complies with CompactFlash Association specification standards
- Easy: plug and play
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty
- Economical: auto sleep mode preserves system battery life