Kingston has recently announced HyperX Beast, the latest addition to the HyperX product line. The company claims that it matches performance with the largest available capacities and is XMP-ready. With its heatspreader design, HyperX Beast is aimed at hardcore gamers, PC modders, content creators, and overclockers who want high-performing hardware in an innovative design.
HyperX Beast is part of the Predator family, the premiere memory line offered by Kingston for power users. HyperX Beast features kits up to 2400MHz, and in capacities from 8GB to 64GB. Kingston claims that the new heatspreader colour and design adds diversity and character to the current HyperX memory offerings. It is designed to work with third- generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors as well as the latest AMD A-Series processors. For added benefit, HyperX Beast is Intel XMP ready so users can achieve performance optimisation by selecting a speed profile, hand-tuned by Kingston engineers.
With a heatspreader design
Kingston HyperX Beast Specifications:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB in kits of two, four, and eight
- Frequency (speed): 1600MHz – 2400MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9, CL10, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5V -1.65V operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Ready: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatible: Designed to work in P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), X79 and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support
“We use the best performance-yielding components to build memory that is capable of achieving high speeds” said Ann Bai, DRAM Sales Director, APAC region, Kingston. “The name Beast speaks for itself. The modules exemplify high-performance memory with the highest capacities available on the market today and an awesome design that will look great in your system.”
HyperX Beast memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support. For more information, go here.
Earlier this year, in August, Kingston had announced Kingston HyperX Predator. The new DRAM module complements the HyperX product range with faster speeds, lower latencies and higher capacities. HyperX Predator is aimed at extreme enthusiasts and overclockers wanting to push their systems to the maximum.
With its new heatspreader, HyperX Predator offers a design that accompanies the look and design of the latest PC hardware, and provides heat dissipation to optimise memory reliability. The memory part number ends with X and is Intel XMP-certified. Hyper Predator has been tested and validated on a range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
Here is a look at the specifications of Kingston HyperX Predator:
- Capacity: 8GB, 16GB, and 32GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (Speed): 1600MHz – 2666MHz
- CAS Latency: CL 9, CL11
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V -1.65V to enable stable overclocking
- XMP-Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by enabling Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile
- Compatibility: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100 percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, Free technical support
Publish date: November 16, 2012 5:29 pm| Modified date: December 19, 2013 4:30 am
HyperX Beast, Kingston, Kingston HyperX announced, Kingston HyperX announced in India, Kingston HyperX Beast, Kingston HyperX Beast features, Kingston HyperX Beast specifications, Kingston HyperX Beast specs, Kingston HyperX RAM, PC Memory