A few days ago it was reported that LG have been rather quite on LG’s end regarding high-end smartphones with the competition hogging all the limelight. LG was planning on something big that had to be revealed on the 1st of December and sure enough, something big it has been. LG have officially launched the LG Nitro HD in the U.S. This handset boasts of really impressive specifications such as LTE capabilities, True HD AH-IPS display and 1.5GHz dual-core processor.
The LG Nitro HD with a 1280 x 720 display
Here is a quick glance at the specifications of the LG Nitro HD:
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- 4.5-inch True HD AH-IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p video recording capabilities
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, LTE, EDGE/GPRS, Wi-Fi
- 4GB internal memory
- MicroSD card slot expandable up to 32GB
- Dimensions are 133.9 x 67.8 x 10.4 mm
- Weighs 127 grams
A report by GSMArena states that the handset will be available in the U.S from December 4th, 2011, with an AT&T contract of two years for USD 249 (approximately Rs.12,879). There is no word as of yet as to how much this handset will cost off-contract and when the international launch will take place. But be sure, we will keep you informed regarding the same.
LG Nitro HD, LG Nitro HD announced, LG Nitro HD display, LG Nitro HD features, LG Nitro HD official, LG Nitro HD officially announced, LG Nitro HD price, LG Nitro HD price in India, LG Nitro HD specifications, LG Nitro HD specs, Smartphones