Loop Mobile has announced a tie-up with Cinemax multiplex chain and Sterling Cinema. Loop Mobile subscribers can now watch a new movie every Friday with Loop Mobile ‘First Day, First Show’.
The association will allow Loop Mobile subscribers to avail one free movie ticket on the purchase of one movie ticket. This is for any movie; any show timing and every Friday. One can also purchase a combo pack of ‘regular Popcorn and Coke’ at just Rs. 50. This tie-up is with all 13 Cinemax theatres and Sterling Cinema in Mumbai. While the procedure to avail this is very simple, the scheme is open at a first come first serve basis cueing subscribers to book the tickets well in advance after receiving the MCoupon.
To benefit from this offer for the current week’s Friday a subscriber will need to simply follow the few steps given below:
- Just Call or Send SMS < Fri > to 56789 (Sat – Fri)
- An SMS in reply will give you the ‘Mcoupon’
- On Friday: Present this message with the ‘Mcoupon’ to the company representative at the Loop Mobile counter stationed at Cinemax or Sterling
- The company representative will then give a bar-coded print of the Mcoupon
- Redeem the print copy of the bar-coded Mcoupon at the ticket counter for the ticket.
- The other half of the Mcoupon (i.e. Food coupon) needs to be redeemed at the cafeteria to avail the food combo pack of a ‘Pop Corn + Coke’ at just Rs 50.
Publish date: February 18, 2010 3:51 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 6:05 pm