Mitashi Edutainment Pvt. Ltd. recently launched a new range of LED and LCD televisions in India. The entire Rajasthan Royals team unveiled the new range of televisions at an event held at the Trident Hotel on the 15th of May. The company launched two new LED models and eight new LCD televisions. These new televisions are designed in a manner that ensures that the slim frame of the TV blends completely with your wall in the living room
Australia's Shaun Tait of Rajasthan Royals unveils Mitashi's new range of TVs
Speaking at the launch, Mr. Rakesh Dugar, Managing Director, Mitashi Edutainment said that In a country like India, cricket is a religion and millions of cricket fans follow the IPL and World cup series. During the these seasons, consumers tend to upgrade their TV sets or even buy the latest products available in the market, in order to save electricity, obtain better clarity and functionalities. To tap this crucial need of the cricket and technologically driven audience, Mitashi have unveiled an exciting range of LCD and LED Televisions for their patrons.
The main specifications of the Mitashi LED and LCD Televisions are:
- Full HD – Allowing you to enjoy picture clarity like never before
- High Contrast Ratio – Contrast Ratio as high as 3,60,000
- Looks – Each TV is a work of art. The panels are so beautiful that it would increase the appeal of the dullest room in your house.
- USB – All the TVs have USB inputs which allow you to play your movies, jpegs and mp3’s directly from your USB.
- Free Wall Mounts – All Mitashi TVs come with Free Wall Mounts and Bottom stands for a better viewing experience.
Mitashi prices their LED televisions between Rs. 12,990 to Rs. 16,990 while their LCD televisions are priced from Rs. 9,990 to Rs. 24,990. The new range of televisions is already available in India