If you are constantly on the go and are obsessed with your blog too, it will be of utmost convenience for you to create its WAP entity too. Plus it makes a great marketing tool as well.
The first step to mobilize your blog is to pick the a suitable. Converting your blog entries into RSS feeds makes them more appealing and better navigable especially on a small screen. To begin with, carryout the following steps:
- Visit 'http://mippin.com/web/index.jsp'.
- Click the 'Bloggers' link from the options listed on the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: Make sure your blog supports RSS feeds.
Mobilize your blog
Next you need to prepare your blog to be compatible with any smart phone screen. To do so, carry out the following steps:
- Click the 'Mobilize your blog now ' button appearing on the 'Bloggers' page.
- Type in the URL of your blog in the 'Please enter your website or RSS feed URL to get started:' text box.
- Select the display layout option from the 'Select Layout for your mobile site:' section of the page.
- Click the arrow-shaped button to preview your mobilized website.
- Click 'Next step' to proceed.
- Set in the values associated with the specified labels.
- Click the 'Preview' button to check the settings that you have selected.
- Click the 'Next step' button to proceed.
Note: You can mobilize blogs created under the WordPress, TypePad, Blogger, vox, tumblr, YouTube, flickr, movable type and Live Journal sub-domains.
Publish date: March 16, 2010 3:30 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 6:09 pm