Last week, we told you about information leaking with regards to HTC’s upcoming smartphones. Recently, HTC were also in the news for reportedly working on an Android phone for women, but it’s all about power today. Press shots, and specs details have leaked for the HTC Rider and HTC Kingdom.
My Kingdom for a Horse
Let’s take a look at the HTC Kingdom first, which looks like it will be positioned somewhere between the Incredible S and the Sensation:
- 4-inch S-LCD capacitive touchscreen at 540×960
Qualcomm MSM7630 1.2GHz Processor
5 megapixel rear camera, 1.3 megapixel front facing camera
Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Rider of the Storm
The HTC Rider is a whole different story though. Check the beastly specs out:
- 4.3-inch 3D-enabled S-LCD Capacitive touchscreen at 960×540
- Qualcomm MSM8660 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor with Adreno 220 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8 megapixel rear camera capable of 1080p 2D/3D video capture, 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread
The HTC Rider will likely be HTC’s flagship smartphone until the phone that’s rumoured to ship with NFC support releases later this year. Either way, we’ll just have to wait for HTC’s official announcement to find out.
1.3 megapixel, 1080p video recording, 3D, 3G, 5 megapixel, 8 megapixel, Android, Android 2.3, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Dual-Core, Gingerbread, Google, HTC, Kingdom, qHD, Rider, Sense, Smartphone, Smartphones, Touchscreen, WiFi