If you happened to be a Motorola MILESTONE fan but wished for something a little more in the handset, then you’re in luck. Motorola has just announced the MILESTONE 2 as official. It’s definitely better than the original and comes with a bushel full of goodies Android fans can sink their teeth into.
This is what the MILESTONE 2 brings to the table
- First off, Android 2.2 aka Froyo2, with Adobe Flash Player 10.1 will of course be on board for a much better web experience.
- Motorola’s MOTOBLUR UI that’s designed for the social networker will be on board (too bad it’s still not available for the older model).
- The 5MP camera remains the same but has been upgraded to record 720p HD video.
- The Nav-Pad from the slide out QWERTY keypad has been reduces giving way to a larger keypad with raised keys.
- To run all of this and up to 7 apps simultaneously is a 1Ghz processor.
- Thanks to Froyo the MIELSTONE 2 will also act as a 3G mobile hotspot1 to connect up to five devices via Wi-Fi.
- It’ll come with 8GB of internal memory and an 8GB microSD card included (not sure if it’ll also be there in the Indian version), expandable to 32GB.
- The experience is rounded off with a connected music player delivering lyrics to your songs, additional artist news and information, as well as integrated social applications for sharing and giving recommendations.
There’s still no pricing talked about just yet but the MILESTONE 2 is due to hit Europe first in the fourth quarter.