Acer has introduced its new smartphone – Liquid – a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor based, Android 1.6 smartphone.
With ellipse curves in red, white and black and a slim body, the Liquid is aimed at the style-seeking smartphone consumer. “Liquid, powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon running Android 1.6 delivers real-time ubiquitous communication location-aware content. Liquid is outstanding for multimedia, web browsing, social media integration and video streaming”, said Richard Tan, Country Head India, Acer SHBG.
Acer Liquid is the first Wide-VGA smartphone in the market benefiting from the latest release of the Android 1.6 Operating System.
The Liquid also features:
- Improved power management to help achieve longer battery autonomy for intense users;
- A new user interface with easy access to entertainment and web bookmarks;
- An optimized camera with geo-tagging, ISO, self-timer options and accelerated auto-focus performance;
- Exclusive Spinlets application providing free streaming of worldwide music and video, that can be shared with friends and family through web-posting or e-mail;
- Smart integration of Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Picasa and Flickr in the address book, with real-time notification of status or content updates.
Acer Liquid will be priced at Rs. 24,900 (with a 2 GB micro SD) and will be available across major retailers.