Nikon, the multinational corporation which specializes in optics and imaging products have just announced their newest D-SLR D5100. This camera comes with a 16.2 megapixel camera and Nikon claims that it has a host of new and innovative features which are aimed at giving photographers, new or experienced, the chance to express their creativity.
The advanced D-SLR D5100
- The features of the D5100 include:
- A high-resolution 16.2 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
- 3 inch 9,21,000 pixel screen
- Shutter speed of 1/4000 to 30 sec
- Autofocus: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100, 20°C/68°F)
- Burst speed: 4 fps
- Video recording: HD 1920×1080 / 30 fps
- Dimensions: 127 x 96.5 x 78.7 mm
- Weight: 560g (camera body only)
The D5100 is equipped with a new horizontal vari-angle monitor. The camera body is priced at Rs. 34,450 and with the VR-kit it would cost Rs. 39,950.
Publish date: April 21, 2011 6:07 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:39 pm