Popular handset manufacturer, Nokia has announced that it will be making its Nokia E6, Touch and Type business smartphone available for pre-order, starting from today. The Nokia E6 makes it debut as the Symbian Anna smartphone to be launched in the Indian market.
Those who’re keen on owning the E6 can avail the pre-order facility by logging on to www.nokia.co.in/E6. Once on the site, customers will be required to fill an online form and mention the details of the Nokia Priority Store which is nearest to them. Customers can then expect a call from the company within 24-hours of their registration and this way secure their Nokia E6 and process a deposit of the booking amount (Rs. 2,000).
The Nokia E6 has been spoken about quite often now, and if you’re a late comer in the space, here’s a quick specifications recap for you:
- Screen size: 2.46″, Capacitive touch screen
- Size: 115.5 x 59 x 10.5 mm
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Support for up to 32 GB with an external MicroSD memory card (with hot swap)
- TFT LCD
- Resolution: VGA (640 x 480), pixels per inch: 326ppi
- BP-4L 1500 mAh Li-Ion battery
The Nokia E6 is currently priced at INR 17, 999.