About five months back, there was news of the N9 springing up from different places. The touchscreen phone might be the successor of the N8, but looking at the slide-out QWERTY keyboard and also from the design, there are chances that it is a variation of the yet to be released E7.
Nokia News has found a twitter conversation that says the N9 will make an appearance at the Mobile World Congress held in February. According to the site, @JosueGimenez, a Nokia blogger tweeted: OK guys, I repeat the the message for you, the Nokia #N9 will be announced in the MWC”, adding that it will be available to punters towards the end of March.
- While some rumors earlier spoke of the N9 having a 3.5-inch touchscreen and a 8 Megapixel camera, the latest we hear is that it will flaunt a 4.2-inch AMOLED touchscreen and a 12 Megapixel camera. Take a look at the specs that it might have:
- 4.2 inch AMOLED touchscreen and a slide-out QWERTY keypad
- 3G and Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 12 megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture
- 64GB of internal storage
- The phone is also said to sport a 1.2 GHz Snapdragon processor and might have a gaming engine that supports a display of 190 polygon per second.
Well if the rumors are true, it’s not too long before the N9 launches.
Publish date: January 14, 2011 12:54 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:09 pm