Norton has just launched the latest editions of their Antivirus and Internet Security suites in India. The new products will come bundled with improved performance and user experience, as well as go beyond traditional internet security to provide tablet and mobile device protection. The Internet Security 2012 will retail for Rs. 2,530 for one year protection for three PCs and Rs.1,165 for a single PC. The Antivirus 2012 edition will retail for Rs. 1,310 for a year for three PCs and Rs. 499 for a single PC licence.
Protection for your PC and other devices
Key features and improvements of the 2012 editions include,
- Norton Identity Safe in the Cloud – Protects personal and financial information from cyber criminals and keeps users safe from fraudulent websites.
- Norton Management – New web-based functionality lets users manage their Norton products from anywhere in the world. Users can remotely add Norton products, manage security settings and update subscriptions, making it simple to check on the health of their devices or fix issues without needing to be there in person.
- Norton Insight – This leverages the anonymous software adoption patterns of millions of contributing Symantec users to automatically identify and block never before seen malicious software.
- Download Insight – Checks every downloaded file for safety before installation and provides users with additional data about the predicted stability of the application.
- SONAR – Improved SONAR technology monitors running applications for suspicious behaviour to quickly detect and disable previously unknown threats.
Publish date: September 9, 2011 6:17 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 8:28 pm