The Nokia E7 pre-orders have officially begun, what with Nokia India Vice-President and Managing Director Mr. D Shivakumar bringing it in by ringing the closing bell today at the Bombay Stock Exchange. The pre-order procedure is pretty simple. All you have to do is login here and fill up the phone, along with indicating your preference for the closest Nokia Priority Store. That store will then contact you, after which you can secure your pre-order by making a payment of Rs. 3,000.
Nokia E7, coming to a store near you..
In case you're not in the know, here are the key features of the Nokia E7:
- Easy access to private and business email
- Create, edit and share office documents and view PDF files with Adobe Reader
- Fast, secure intranet access with the built-in VPN
- High-resolution photos and HD video with the 8 megapixel camera and dual LED flash
- HDMI connectivity to project files, videos and images onto large screens
- 16 gigabytes of on-board flash memory
- USB-On-The-Go, enabling easy file sharing by connecting a USB stick to the smartphone
Speaking during the announcement, Mr. D Shivakumar went on to say, “Nokia E7 is the new age Communicator that is set to redefine the smartphone expectations by offering superior ‘mobile office’ solutions. Nokia E7 offers all that a business smartphone consumer is seeking from his device – it has the convenience of using a touch or type on a large 4 inch screen with a 4 line QWERTY keypad. It offers seamless connectivity, ease of use, excellent multimedia performance and a host of productivity applications. We are confident that with the Nokia E7 we will expand the smartphone market in India.”
The E7 is available in Dark Grey and Silver White and is priced at Rs. 35,019.
Publish date: March 8, 2011 7:25 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:25 pm