Karaoke parties usually equals one helluva time with family and friends. No matter how bad a person croons, he/she still seems to enjoy it. Looks like you can now do the same across social networks with OnMobile’s Karaophone.
Karaophone is a value added service application that lets users karaoke with their buddies on Facebook. All you have to do is log onto your social network site and select a song of your choice. After that, you sing your heart out to that tune and share it on your network. It’s that simple. Do the following features entice you into getting Karaophone on your handset?
- Speech recognition for nearly 30 different languages enabling the service to be deployed worldwide;
- High recognition levels even in noisy environments;
- Multi-dimensional scoring based on melody and rhythm with an anti-cheat system.
- Regular content updates to help stay relevant;
- Direct revenues through revenue sharing;
While all that’s good, chances of you singing on your way to work, especially with all the honking and abusing looks pretty unlikely. For that matter, I wouldn’t really karaoke anywhere else apart from a karaoke club or at a friend’s place.
Anyway, this is a breath of fresh air from the regular “add glitter to your pics” and the “read like a nerd” apps.