If you’re among the ones who were eagerly waiting for a launch date to be announced for the Samsung Galaxy S II, then a post by Fone Arena might just be the thing you needed. According to Fone Arena’s Twitter post, approximately an hour ago, the much awaited Samsung Galaxy will be launched in India, tomorrow.
According to Fone Arena..
The Twitter post, which simply reads – “Samsung Galaxy S II to be launched in India tomorrow May 25th” is totally devoid of any confirmational statement from Samsung. However, if true, then this launch would end the waiting spell for scores of Samsung Galaxy S II enthusiasts. If you’re still wondering what the fuss about it is, then here’s a quick specification teaser for you:
- 4.3-inch or 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 8 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash
- 1GHz or 1.2GHz Orion Dual-Core Processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- In built Near Field Communications (NFC) chip
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Memory expandable up to 32GB
- 1.3 Megapixel Front-facing camera
Source: Fone Arena
Publish date: May 24, 2011 5:18 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:53 pm