Everyone pretty much knows by now that Samsung are going to launch a successor to the popular Galaxy S at the upcoming Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. There’s even a teaser trailer out, so we don’t have long to go.
That doesn’t stop the rumour mill from mongering though, as Samsung Firmware have shown. They’ve apparently got their hands on some information regarding Samsung’s upcoming flagship phone and it looks like it’s a beauty. Check out the rumoured specs below.
- 4.3-inch or 4.5-inch Super AMOLED Plus Display
- 8 Megapixel Camera with LED Flash
- 1GHz or 1.2GHz Orion Dual-Core Processor
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- In built Near Field Communications (NFC) chip
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Memory expandable up to 32GB
- 1.3 Megapixel Front-facing camera
Pretty enticing, right? However take these with a grain of salt because they’re just rumours after all. But there isn’t much time left until MWC so we’ll find out either way real soon.
Publish date: February 5, 2011 10:15 am| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:16 pm