Samsung launched the NX11 compact camera system, the latest addition to the NX family. It contains a feature set similar to Samsung's first mirrorless interchangeable lens camera, the NX10, but is also compatible with Samsung's new iFunction lens. Features in the camera include a lens priority mode and panorama mode which allows users to take panorama photos with one press and sweep motion. The NX11 uses an APS-C sensor and comes with 18-55mm i-Function lens, as well as two new i-Function lenses, a 20mm pancake and a 20-50mm zoom silver color lens.
The NX11 has an iFunction button for simple feature switching
The iFunction allows users to use their left hand to change settings through a button built into the iFunction lens without taking the camera off target. camera off the target. Users can toggle between shutter speed, aperture, EV, WB, and ISO using the iFunction button.
Specs for the NX11 include:
- Image Sensor: 23.4×15.6mm CMOS Approx. 14.6 Megapixels
- Lens: Samsung NX Mount Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Screen: 3.0-inch AMOLED (921k dots equiv)
- RAW supported 14M (4592×3056)
- Movie Recording: 720p/30fps HD with MP4 (H.264)
- Multi-point focus : Normal 15points, Close Up 35points
- Face Detection : Max. 10faces
- Dimensions and weight: 123 x 87 x 39.8mm (excluding the projecting part) 353g (without battery and card)
Publish date: April 13, 2011 4:58 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:37 pm