Samsung is reportedly not launching the S III mini in India, according to this report by Tech2.com.
The Tech2.com report says,
“Samsung’s Galaxy S III mini has been available in the grey market for quite some time now, but according to our sources, the phone will not be making it to Indian shores through official channels. This essentially puts the phone out of reach of the people who prefer to have warranties with their expensive gadgets”
There is still no official word on the possible release of the device in India, but Tech2 says a decision to not release the phone could be prompted by a desire to see some of its other officially released phones do well.
Key features of the phone are as follows:
• It has a 4-inch Super AMOLED display.
• The OS is Android 4.1 aka Jelly Bean.
• Unlike the Galaxy S III which has a quad-core processor, the mini version has a dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz. It has 1 GB RAM.
• The camera has also been scaled down from 8 megapixels in the original version to 5 megapixel. It has an auto focus feature with LED Flash, while the front camera is VGA.
• The smartphone comes in two version 8 and 16GB internal storage options. MicroSD card expansion is supported but only upto 32GB.
• The mini also has NFC and Bluetooth 4.0.
• The smartphone has 1,500 mAh battery.
Mar 9, 2014
Mar 8, 2014
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER Reviews