Sony’s answer to Samsung Galaxy Mega which is the Xperia Z Ultra with 6.4-inch screen could be launched in India by 31 July and the price of the smartphone is Rs 46,990.Saholic is offering the phone for Rs 44,990.
According to online shopping portal Saholic where the phone is up for pre-order, the date for release is 31 July and the price is listed as Rs 46,990.
Key features of the Sony Xperia Z Ultra are:
• 6.4-inch Full HD Display.
• Waterproof and dust-resistant (IP55/IP58) body.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2.2 GHz quad-core CPUs.
• 4G LTE, NFC, WIFI, Bluetooth for connectivity.
• The smartphone also comes with capability to let users write and sketch with any pencil and selected stylus or pen (capacitive stylus or metal pen with tip diameter over 1mm).
• It has 2GB RAM, 16GB storage plus a microSD slot.
• It runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
• The smartphone has an 8-megapixel rear and 2 megapixel front camera with 1080p recording.
Recommended For You
22 mins ago
39 mins ago
53 mins ago