Valve has been showering Mac users a certain amount of love in the form of tons of games from the GTA series to their very own Portal, Counter-Strike Source, the Half-Life series and more. Joining their ranks now is Sam Fisher himself through Splinter Cell Conviction that’s now available to Mac users via Steam. In addition to the game, even the Insurgency Pack DLC will be available today itself.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules. An investigation into his daughter’s death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he’s been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions.
Don't ever call me old again
And here are the system requirements for Mac users:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo (Intel Core i7 recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB video card (see supported list*)
- HDD Space: 10 GB
- Peripherals: keyboard, mouse
- Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 8800 series or higher
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 series or higher
NOTE: Notebook versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game
Publish date: March 30, 2011 12:13 pm| Modified date: December 18, 2013 7:32 pm