Techcom has just launched a new Multimedia Player, the SSD MP 100. You can watch movies, listen to music and view pictures of your choice from USB Flash Drives, USB External Hard Discs or Memory Cards with this player, as it can easily be hooked up to your TV. Using the latest designed digital decoder chip, SSD MP 100 multimedia player can read the data at high speeds and digital image enhancement facilitates a sharp, bright display with clearer image and better sound.
The SSD MP 100 supports PAL or NTSC switching and also 4:3 / 16:9 widescreen mode
displays. It also comes with a fully functional remote control. The simple Plug and Play method ensures hassle-free installation of the device. The SSD MP 100 is also an energy-efficient player.
Here are the specifications:
- Maximum display resolution: 1280 x 720 @ 60HZ
- maximum Input resolution: 720 x 576
- Supports YPbPr (Component) video output
- With component output, can support: RM / RMVB, MPEG-1/2, DAT, AVI, DIVX, VOB, etc.
- Video format, direct broadcast, without conversion; MP3, WMA and other music formats player; supports JPG, BMP, PNG, etc. image formats
The SSD MP 100 is priced at Rs. 1,875 and seems like a good, value for money product to own for anyone who likes watching movies or listening to music.