A perfect blend of style and pioneering technology, we’re talking about the latest creation by Asus, the NX90 laptop, which was introduced today in Mumbai. As the press release states, the NX90 is the epitome in the world of design and innovation by Asus, which is a global brand with an ever-growing product portfolio of notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, mobile phones, graphics cards, multimedia, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions and networking devices.
The 18-inch NX90 sports the craftsmanship par-excellence of renowned designer David Lewis and is the result of collaboration of the Asus Golden Ear team with the hallmark technology developer Bang & Olufsen ICEPower.
Mr. Alex Huang, the Country Head for System Business at Asus (India), states, “With NX90, we hope to give notebooks the world over a new definition and place. While the sleek look makes it a perfect style statement, the quality ensures that you have fun no matter what you do”.
At the event, he specified that this laptop is for people who want something very different and stylish on the desk at their homes, and we totally agree with that. The unconventional design is quite different from standard laptops, mostly in terms of design and aesthetics.
We’d say that it’s a style statement more than anything else. Not to mentioned that the overall functionality is engineered to deliver a stupendous multimedia experience, which is yet another strong point. On probing as to how many units are available in the market as of now, Alex replied that this model is currently being treated as a limited edition. Nevertheless, it is available if someone wants to buy it.
Product Specifications (as listed in the press release)
- CPU: Intel Core i7-720QM Processor 1.6 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 2.8 GHz
- Operating system: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3
- Display: 18.4-inch full high definition LED backlit display
- VGA: Nvidia GeForce GT 335M with 1 GB GDDR3
- Storage: 1 TG (500 GB x2) 7200 rpm
- Optical drive: Blu-ray 4x Combo
- Webcam: Built-in 2.0 Mega Pixel
- Dimensions and weight: 525mm x 280mm x 43.8mm / 4.4 kg (with 6 cell battery)
- Battery: 6 cell battery
- Warranty: 1 Year Global & 1 year Warranty for Battery
- Pricing MRP (INR): 1,31,999